Graduate Student Group
The Women's and Gender Studies graduate student group is dedicated to ensuring a feminist voice on campus, creating feminist centered social opportunities, and to promoting critical feminist scholarship. As feminist scholars, we are dedicated to facilitating an open dialogue and interdisciplinary collaboration among graduate students and faculty and to engage in outreach throughout the campus and surrounding community.
If you are interested in gathering with other student scholars who are committed to:
- Feminist scholarship
- The promotion of equity on campus
- Engaging in questions about gender and its intersections with race, class, nationality, sexuality, religion and other axes of power
- Fostering interdisciplinary connections
- Challenging institutional and cultural boundaries
- Developing a network of feminist colleagues, mentors, and friends,
then please come join the Women's and Gender Studies Graduate Student Group. All are welcome!
For more information, contact the Women's and Gender Studies office via email email@example.com